Côtes du Rhône white 2016 : unexpected and fresh.
Although its production is relatively limited (only 5% of the total Domaine), its tasting qualities bring back the favor and the loyalty of those who discover and appreciate this delightful wine.
Silver medal at Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017
Gold meal at Concours des Vins d’Orange 2017
• Grape varieties : Viognier 40%, roussane 40%, white grenache 20%
• Vinification process and wine’s maturation : This wine is made by direct pressing, followed by a cold and alcoholic fermentation at low temperature to obtain a better aromatic intensity. Malolactic fermentation is not carried out to retain the freshness of this white Mediterranean wine. It is grown on fine lees for 6 months in stainless steel vats before being bottled at the Domaine.
• Tasting characteristics : The colour is shiny, a pale yellow with near-white glint. Nose: delicate and highly floral with hints of citrus. In the palate: roundness and freshness constitute a harmonious balance, with aroma of small white flowers.
• Matching with food : Served between 10 and 12 ° C, it can be enjoyed as an aperitif or it can be also served with shellfish, crustaceans and fish.
• Conservation : To enjoy straight away, Wine kept for maturing: 3 years.