Côte du Rhône 2010
Côte du Rhône Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2010
Côte du Rhône Villages Signargues 2010
Côtes du Rhône Villages red Signargues 2008
Selected by the Guide Hachette 2011.
• Grape varieties : Grenache 50%, syrah 50%
• Vinification process and wine’s maturation : Raised from our best soil with pebbles, grapes are produced in low yield and harvested at optimal maturity to obtain a greater concentration. A long soaking can develop a good wine keeping, structured and complex. A part of the blend is matured in oak casks for several months and the rest in vats. After tasting, the wines are assembled and the bottling is done at the property.
• Tasting characteristics : Sustained colour with purple shades. Smell of riped black fruits and violets. In the mouth, fullness and strength, fruity and peppery notes. A harmonious combination.
• Matching with food : Served at 18 ° C, this wine will be a perfect combination with roasted red meat or in sauce, game (jugged hare or wild boar) and the cheeses.
• Conservation : To enjoy straight away, Wine kept for maturing: 5 to 7 years.