Côte du Rhône 2013
Côte du Rhône Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2012
Côte du Rhône Villages Signargues 2010
Côtes du Rhône red "cuvée Vieilles Vignes" 2012
This wine comes from the selection of our most vintage-aged wines (30 to 40 years) exposed on hillsides covered up with rolled pebbles.
• Grape varieties : Grenache 50%, syrah 50%
• Vinification process and wine’s maturation : both varieties are blended from vatting and vinified together to extract upto their full potential. Grenache brings warmth, fullness and thick while the Syrah gives to this wine the intensity of its robe/colour and complements its rich aroma. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged one year in vats before being bottled at the property.
• Taste characteristics : the robe is shiny, a beautiful red cherry, aroma of ripe fruit and cherries are blended with flavors of spices. The attack is round with very present tannins, thin and fleshy, we can also find spice notes in the palate with an outstanding aromatic persistence.
• Matching with food : served at 16 ° C, this wine is perfect with roasted red meat or in sauce, also with a Pheasant salmi or a civet of hare and ripened cheese.
• Conservation : To enjoy straight away, Wine kept for maturing: 5 years