Côtes du Rhône rosé 2015 : a fruity and sunny wine.
One of the jewels of our area, this rosé will surprise you with its character and its seductive generosity.
• Grape varieties : Syrah 40%, Grenache 40%, Cinsault 20%
• Vinification process and wine’s maturation : This wine is made by bleeding after a cold soaking for several hours, rapid and delicate phase which determinines the shade, flavours, and the elegance of our rosé. Then the alcoholic fermentation takes place at low temperature to extract and develop the aromatic fineness. The malolactic fermentation is not carried out to retain all our rosé freshness. It is aged on lees for 6 months in stainless steel vats before being bottled at the Domaine.
• Tasting characteristics : The robe is a bright and crystalline pink. Nose: fresh and intense developping red fruit and floral notes. In the mouth, balanced and warm, it has a very good aromatic persistence.
• Matching with food : Served between 10 and 12 ° C, it can be served with the starters, salads, meats and white meats (rabbit terrine, veal blanquette, roast chicken ..), but also a whole sunny meal sunny.
• Conservation : To enjoy srtaight away, Wine kept for maturing : 2 years.