Côte du Rhône 2015
Côte du Rhône Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2015
Côte du Rhône Villages Signargues 2010
Côtes du Rhône red 2015 :
Soft and full bodied but with character!
• Grape varieties : grenache 60%, syrah 40 %
• Land : clay-limestone soil and stony
• Vinification process and wine’s maturation : the grapes are entirely de-stalked, the wine making process takes place in concrete vats (temperature of the fermentation is regulated between 25 and 30 ° C) with daily pumping over. The soaking time is approximately 12 days and is followed by a moderate pressing. After malolactic fermentation, the wines are aged one year in vats before being bottled at the property.
• Taste characteristics : The “robe”/colour is a deep red highten by purplish shade. Red fruits and spices notes are found in the palate on a hot and ample wine where tannins still young gives a lot of character.
• Matching with food : served at 16°C, this wine is perfect with roasted red meat or with sauce (rib coast, roast beef, stew à la Provençale ...) and ripened cheese.
• Conservation : To enjoy straight away, Wine kept for maturing: 5 years,
Decant 1 to 2 hours before consumption.